Welcome to the San Diego Fall Classic, going strong for 20+ years. Additional information about this regatta will be posted here from time to time and on Regatta Central.
When: Sunday November 12, 2017
Where: San Diego California, Mission Bay Park, Crown Pt.
Registration: 2017 Registration Information
Results: 2017 Results
Below and attached is some information about this years race. This years race will take place on Sunday, Nov 12th. Normal Registration is This coming Sunday, Nov 12th at Midnight.
- Absolutely NO DOGS, except service animals, are allowed in Mission Bay Park by the City of San Diego. No exceptions.
- Parking Changes - The race has grown enough that the City of San Diego has required SDRC to rent all Crown Point parking lots. The northern lot will be for team vans and buses and passes will be issued. The other two lots will be $10/car. Free parking is available on the streets west of Crown point, but can be quite limited. Parking in unmarked stalls or handicap spots without proper permission will be ticketed by SDPD.
- No changes in the course but we'll add more buoys like we do each year to hopefully cut down on coxswains cutting corners and getting the 1' penalty.
- Medals for 1st through 3rd again this year.
- Please have your coxswains attend the coaches safety meeting so that they can know the course and avoid penalties.